Ride a bike
Vorarlberg's landscapes are made for excursions by bike. On the level, for example, the routes past quarry ponds and alluvial forests in the Walgau, along the Rhine from Feldkirch via Liechtenstein and Switzerland to Bregenz and the shores of Lake Constance are suitable. If you prefer to ride uphill and downhill, the Montafon, the Klostertal and the Brandnertal offer you numerous routes. You can also cycle part of the way and take the bike with you on the train on the way back. There is a bike rental in Bürs and e-bikes can also be hired in Bludenz. The entire Walgau is an ideal region for easy, medium and difficult e-bike tours.
Try the following routes, for example:
- < li>Nüziders – Feldkirch (approx. 25 km)
- Montafon cycle path (approx. 30 km)
- Klostertal cycle path (approx. 20 km)
- Feldkirch – Liechtenstein
- Nüziders – Bregenz (approx. 70 km)
- Nüziders – Silvretta (approx. 50 km) up to 2,000 m above sea level. (very demanding)
Not found the right thing for you yet? You can find many other routes on the interactive cycling map of the Bludenz Alpine region. Or just ask us. We'll be happy to tell you our tips.
Vorarlberg is a true paradise for mountain bikers. You will find impressive landscapes, a wonderful mountain world, many opportunities to stop off, well signposted routes and a huge selection of easy to difficult routes. - simply everything that makes a mountain biker's heart beat faster. You can also take your mountain bike with you to the Muttersberg cable car, the Sonnenkopf cable car, the village and panorama cable car in Brand, the Einhorn cable car II in Bürserberg and the mountain cable car to the Golm.
Try yourself following routes:
- Nüziders - Laguz: approx. 20 km, altitude gain: 1,000 m, moderately difficult
- Nüziders - Brand: approx. 20 km, Meters in altitude: 500 m, easy-medium
- Nenzingerberg – Brand: approx. 52 km, meters in altitude: 1500 m, difficult
- Montafon – Bielerhöhe – Kops: approx. 120 km, meters in altitude: 1200 m, difficult
- Kristberg - Sonnenkopf: approx. 45 km, altitude difference: 1200 m, medium
- Bikepark Muttersberg and Brand
Interactive mountain bike map of the Bludenz Alpine region