Nature & Movement
Are you looking for relaxation in our breathtaking nature and would you like to do sports? Then off to our wonderful mountains.
Countless peaks and hiking trails are just waiting to be discovered.
Start directly in front of our hotel on the hiking trail to the Muttersberg or higher up to the Hoher Fraßen.
You can also visit the beautiful Explore "Sunna-Weg". 25 boards about culture and history as well as loungers make the newly designed themed trail something special.
You can find more information about hikes in the respective valleys:
Our beautiful local mountain, the Muttersberg, is 1,401 meters high. You can easily reach the valley station from our house on foot in about 15 minutes or in 3 minutes by car (1 km). From there you can take the gondola up (approx. 8 min.). Alternatively, you can also get on a hiking trail right in front of our front door, which leads up to the top (approx. 2 hours walk).
On the mountain
- Right next to the At the mountain station is the beautiful panorama restaurant with a huge terrace and a wonderful view of our mountains. This excursion is also suitable for wheelchair users. In summer there is a small bobby car race track and a castle in the air on the terrace for the entertainment of the little guests.
- In addition to small walks, the mountain station is also the starting point for other hikes. The next higher mountain is the Hohe Fraßen (walking time approx. 1 hour 15 minutes).
- You can find more hikes on the Alpine Club website. But we are also happy to give you personal tips. Just ask us!
- Would you like to go biking? The newly opened single trail offers you 722 meters of altitude and 4738 meters of pure biking pleasure.
Golm Adventure Mountain
The Alpine Coaster in Vandans in the Montafon is always worth an experience. Over 2,600 meters of fun driving down the mountain in a two-seater sled. Enjoy the surrounding mountains at up to 40 km/h! 44 exciting jumps, a spectacular 360° spin, 15 wild 180° turns - and all of this at up to 6 meters above the ground and at an incline of up to 40°. The approximately 8-minute drive becomes a particularly fast-paced experience.
In addition to the Alpine Coaster and numerous hiking and winter sports opportunities, Erlebnisberg Golm also offers other great highlights:
- Prove your skills in Vorarlberg's largest high ropes course.
- Swing yourself over the reservoir on the Flying-Fox at over 70 km/h.
- Discover the regional animals together with the little ones - and flora on Golmi's research path.